- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Occasionally contributing to the company blog.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- At least one year’s experience in the field of SEO/SEM although most agencies require a lot more.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- High-quality reporting, copywriting and analytic skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- A detailed understanding of PR in order to get the client’s message heard.
- A desire to understand what drives Google’s algorithms.
- A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.