At Redwind Infotech, we combine passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products. We lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns. The products in our inventory are made from premium materials and are available at cost-effective prices. RD has displayed reliable quality standard and competitive prices. This strength has made our products gain status across the nation.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and packaging
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Design product packaging, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers annual reports, advertisements, web pages, and other communication materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and the web designing
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Sketching, InDesign. Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for details
- Website: https://redwind.in
- Job Type: Full Time
- Send your resumes at [email protected]